I’ve talked before about how liberating it is to carry a small handbag. One thing I didn’t explain is how I can get away with carrying such a tiny bag. So I’d like to show you the miniature versions of all the things I used to carry around in my big bag:
- Medications. I like to carry headache tablets with me, but you can just cut off one or two blisters from the packet: you don’t need to carry the whole box around with with you.
- Sample-sized moisturiser. This little one holds 15 grams and takes up much less room.
- Perfume. A solid perfume is much easier to carry around and won’t leak in your bag.
- Mini notebook and pen. These actually fit inside my wallet, which is so cool. Usually this is enough for jotting down notes on-the-go.
And here are some small items which are useful to have on hand, but don’t weigh much or take up much room:
- Pocket mirror. I bought mine from Etsy.
- Lip gloss. This was a freebie from an airline.
- Hair ties and hair clip.
I keep all these items together in a little zippered pouch. It’s my little ‘emergency kit’: